Newable is committed to unleashing the extraordinary potential of Britain’s business men and women. We provide a range of products and services that help people start up, sustain and scale their businesses.
This is a high-profile position, and the successful candidate will work across Newable to ensure the successful rollout of our ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) and play a key part in supporting on sustainability matters.
This is a great opportunity to be the driving force behind building a brighter future for Newable and all of our stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Project management of the overall ESG agenda comprehensive ESG roadmap. for the Newable Group .
- Support of the risk management and risk assurance processes
- Managing environmental management systems (EMS) and group-level data tracking across all of our locations
- Supporting the process of external certification, accreditation and reporting on sustainability
- Helping to raise awareness of ESG and sustainability matters internally and externally
- Undertaking research on sustainability and the environment
Experience/skills/qualifications required for the role:
- Proven experience of programme or project management
- Proven experience of engaging with stakeholders
- Proven experience of managing and executing regular communications programmes
- Knowledge and experience of ESG
You should have a genuine interest in the sustainability and environmental agenda. You should be flexible and adaptable in your approach to processes and policies. You should be an excellent communicator, analytical and have great interpersonal skills.