We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Sustainability Manager to join our Onshore Team, based at our Stena Drilling Office, on the South side of Aberdeen City.
Some of the duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Lead Stena Drilling Corporate Sustainability Reporting Disclosure (CSRD) commitments and be focal point for sustainability strategy, targets and policies.
- Support in the implementation of Stena AB global sustainability strategy, targets and policies.
- Ensure quality and efficiency in Stena Drilling legal and operational sustainability reporting.
- Provide sustainability analysis for business insight and decision-making.
- Be responsible for data collection and analysis connected to annual sustainability reporting.
- Further develop and make sure Stena Drilling and Stena AB complies with current and future legally required and voluntary sustainability reporting standards, e.g.
- the EU taxonomy and Non Financial Reporting Directive (NFRD),
- United Nation Global Compact (UNGC),
- Global Reporting Initiative (GRI),
- Carbon Disclosure project (CDP),
- Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD), in line with stakeholder requirements.
- Manage and further develop Stena Drilling climate impact reporting in line with the GHG Protocol guidelines.
- Prepare materials for the Climate Roadmap project, develop and coordinate GHG emissions data quality and support the organization with data analyses and insights.
- Review and respond to ESG rating reports as well as sustainability questionnaires from customers and other stakeholders.
- Maintain sustainability risk assessment and help to ensure appropriate policies and procedures are in place to mitigate these risks.
- Support analysis with regards to responsible and sustainable sourcing, such as to follow up supplier assessment results, etc.
- Participate in selected and prioritized sustainability related projects.
- Any other duties as required by the CFO/Management Team
Suitable applicants should ideally have:
- Further Education Qualifications
- Knowledge of the Drilling Industry
- Excellent Communicator
- Proven Project Management Skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Report Writing
- Presentation to all levels internal & external
- Degree Qualified or QBE
- An interest in the subject of sustainability