An exciting opportunity be part of the Commercial Partnerships and Sponsorship Team at Northampton Saints, where the candidate will immerse themselves in the world of Sports Sponsorship at a leading Premiership Rugby Club.
As the Commercial Partnerships and Sponsorship Industrial Placement Student at Northampton Saints, you will report to the Commercial Partnerships Manager and support the Commercial Partnerships department from August 2024 to the end of June 2025.
This is an exciting position for a university student looking to develop skills in the world of Commercial Partnerships and Sponsorship during their placement year, working across both client management and activation, as well as outbound lead generation and the process of securing new Commercial Partners.
- Provide administrative support to the Commercial Partnerships team including;
- Tracking and evaluation of Partners’ broadcast and Social Media scores and values
- Delivery and tracking of Partner Rights
- Production of campaign reports
- Creation of Partner (Current & Potential) proposals
- Planning and tracking of Partnership content / activations
- Support in the delivery of Monthly Reports and annual Supporters Partnership survey
- Circulation of key imagery to Partners, post matchdays
- Support the Commercial Partnerships Team in the management of Player / Coach appearances
- Support the Commercial Partnerships team in delivering of Partner events
- Research Sponsorship trends
- Attend Club meetings and briefings when required
- Support in the preparation and delivery of matchdays
The duties and responsibilities outlined above are not exhaustive and the successful applicant may be required to undertake additional duties to meet the needs of the organisation.
The Ideal Candidate Will Be:
- Currently undertaking a degree in Sports Business or other relevant subject
- An effective team member with a willingness to take on varied roles and tasks
- Strong administrative skills including high levels of attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- Able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- IT literate, with a good knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and especially PowerPoint
- Strong communication, time management and interpersonal skills
- Able to work without direct supervision when necessary
- Full driving license and ability to travel desirable