We are looking for someone to join our Sustainability team as a Senior Project Officer – Sustainability.
What you’ll be doing:
You will play an important role in delivery of the WDH Sustainability Plan across the organisation to improve the sustainability of our communities, protect the environment and combat climate change.
You will manage the delivery of key workstreams within the Sustainability service, to deliver the WDH Sustainability Plan across the organisation – to improve the sustainability of its communities, protect the environment and combat climate change.
What we’re looking for someone with:
To join our Sustainability team, we’re looking for someone with:
- a qualification at Level 4 of the Regulated Qualifications Framework in a relevant subject area;
- excellent knowledge and understanding of sustainability, climate change and fuel poverty issues;
- experience in the project management of sustainability-related projects;
- successful performance management of a team; and
- excellent time management and organisational skills.
This post also requires applicants to have a valid UK driving licence and daily access to a vehicle in order to travel throughout the district and to other locations as required by the business.
For more details on what we’re looking for in this role, head to the related documents section and download the Job Description.
For more information or an informal chat about the role or working for WDH please contact James Brass, Decarbonisation and Environment Manager on 07770645099 or at email@example.com.
Please note: Interviews will take place in person on Thursday 9 November 2023 at Merefield House, Whistler Drive, Castleford, WF10 5HX.
WDH is accredited by Investors in People, which means we recognise that our employees are our most valuable asset. As an employer WDH can offer you a great set of benefits which includes:
- 25 days holiday (rising to 30 over 5 years service) + statutory bank holidays;
- generous employer pension contribution;
- happy to talk flexible working, including options for reduced hours, compressed hours or other flexible working patterns;
- a wide range of personal development opportunities;
- a fantastic health and wellbeing package;
- 1 day to take part in our Volunteering Scheme; and
- “cycle to work” scheme and discounted shopping platform