Bring your passion for Sustainability and your strong Finance Business Partner skills to play in this exciting role! Get exposure to Senior Leadership and be part of our journey to become more Sustainable!
This role is within the Environmental Sustainability Finance Partnering area of the Operations Finance team. This team partners with the Environmental Sustainability workstreams. We ensure our Sustainability investments are transparent, well governed and are driving strong value outcomes consistent with our LEGO Group strategic priorities. We also play a key leadership role in helping to support the broader Environmental Sustainability journey across the LEGO Group.
You will be finance business partnering across our Environmental Sustainability agenda and initiatives, you will:
- Ensure the effective reporting of investments and generate actionable insight
- Drive financial planning for investments in initiatives including linkage to activities, key results and outcomes
- Co-lead business decisions together with the leadership team, being the challenger/gatekeeper and sounding board for financial risk/opportunities and investments
- Collaborate across the finance organization to build and maintain the infrastructure to support our aspirations
- Scope and implement activities to simplify core finance business partnering activities
Do you have what it takes?
A degree or financial qualification is not a prerequisite, but the candidate must be able to demonstrate a robust financial toolbox – including understanding of business case development, budgeting processes and accounting principles
- Strong analytical skills with a strong end to end business understanding with good proven track record of being able to interpret and utilise financial and data insights
- Excellent communication, collaboration and networking skills which will be vital for you to enable, align with and constructively challenge the business areas
- Extensive finance business partnering experience and motivated to use your financial expertise to drive value creation with your business partners
- Experience in using digital tools (e.g. OneStream, Power BI) to optimise and enhance finance activities
- Comfortable operating independently and within a global network
Please note that relocation support is not offered for this role.
What’s in it for you?
Here are some of what to expect:
- Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
- Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
- Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based.
- Colleague Discount – We know you’ll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
- Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached and if eligible, you’ll be rewarded through our bonus scheme.
- Your workplace – When you join the team you’ll be assigned a primary workplace location i.e. one of our Offices, stores or factories. Our hybrid work policy means an average of 3 days per week in the office. The hiring team will discuss the policy and role eligibility with you during the recruitment process.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.