For over two centuries, Molson Coors has been bringing people together over a cold beer, but today, our modern portfolio of award-winning brands extends beyond beer to meet the evolving tastes and preferences of our consumers.
With a presence in over 100 countries and a team of 16,000 talented employees globally, we take pride in our traditions, brands and the role we play in uniting people to celebrate all life’s moments.
As one of the world’s leading beverage companies, we are passionate about promoting responsible drinking and creating a sustainable future.
In addition to popular favourites like Coors, Carling and Doom Bar, our beverage portfolio includes Aspall, Staropramen, Madrí Excepcional, Blue Moon, Pravha, Cobra and Cobra Zero, Rekorderlig, Doom Bar 0.0% to name but a few.
As a People First organisation, we’re happy to discuss flexible working options.
We’re now looking to recruit a Net Zero Technical Specialist to join our brilliant Supply Chain Team.
The Net Zero Technical Specialist is responsible for leading and overseeing the development and implementation of strategies, technologies, and initiatives to achieve net-zero carbon emissions at the site level.
This role involves analysing energy consumption, carbon emissions, and sustainability practices and collaborating with cross-functional teams to design and execute plans to reduce carbon footprint. The Net Zero Technical Lead may also engage with stakeholders, evaluate emerging technologies, and ensure compliance with environmental regulations.
Strong expertise in renewable energy, energy efficiency, and sustainable practices is essential for success in this role.
This role requires communicating with the site leadership team and the wider supply chain excellence team. Key internal stakeholders OLT and Site Leadership Team. Key external stakeholders are suppliers and industry networks.
- Lead the execution of strategies to achieve net-zero carbon emissions at specific site level.
- Conduct thorough analyses of energy consumption, carbon emissions, and sustainability practices to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams including engineering, operations, finance, and sustainability to design and implement initiatives that reduce carbon footprint at specific site level.
- Monitor and report progress towards net-zero goals, providing regular updates to senior management and stakeholders, site level.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, regulations, and best practices related to carbon reduction and sustainability.
- Evaluate and recommend the adoption of emerging technologies, renewable energy sources, and energy-efficient practices to optimise operations and reduce environmental impact.
- Develop and manage the Ne Zero site specific budget, ensuring proper allocation of resources for initiatives, projects, and ongoing monitoring.
- Develop and deliver training programs and awareness campaigns to educate site based employees, stakeholders, and the community about Net Zero principles, practices, and benefits.
- Lead and participate in educational and awareness-building initiatives to promote a culture of Net Zero within production site.
You may not meet all the criteria for the role, but don’t let that stop you from applying. We all need to learn and develop and here at Molson Coors we can help you do this.
- Strong understanding of energy consumption, carbon accounting, and environmental impact assessment.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing successful carbon reduction strategies and initiatives.
- Expertise in renewable energy technologies, energy efficiency measures, and sustainable practices.
- Excellent project management
- Experience in setting Utilties investment and optimisation strategy for production sites.
- Strong commercial awareness and experienced in UK Engineering Contracts, specifically JCT and MF1.
- Strong Contractor Health and Safety management skills.
Molson Coors Beverage Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we seek diversity. We want to continue to create an environment where our people are truly able to be themselves at work, regardless of their gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation or religion. We want people to be able to bring their own creativity and style to work, so that we get diversity in our thinking across our organisation, as we believe that we are a better business for it.